LONG BEACH, Calif., Feb. 22, 2022— PierPass today provided a preliminary 2021 financial summary of the OffPeak Program, which provides night and weekend truck gates at the marine terminals in […] Read More
The West Coast MTO Agreement filed a request with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC ) to amend the agreement at the request of the Biden-Harris Administration Supply Chain Disruption Task […] Read More
The West Coast MTO Agreement (WCMTOA) is a Marine Terminal Agreement filed with the Federal Maritime Commission as Agreement No. 201143. WCMTOA comprises the 12 container terminal operators serving in the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. The members of WCMTOA are as follows:
- APM Terminals Pacific Ltd.
- Pier A c/o SSA Marine
- Fenix Marine Services, Ltd.
- Total Terminals International, L.L.C.
- International Transportation Service, L.L.C.
- TraPac, LLC
- Long Beach Container Terminal, Inc.
- Yusen Terminals, Inc.
- Pacific Container Terminal c/o SSA Marine
- West Basin Container Terminal, L.L.C.
- C60 c/o SSA Marine
- Everport Terminal Services, Inc.
The Rules, Regulations and Rates are listed in Marine Terminal Schedule No. 2. WCMTOA’s agent managing the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach Clean Truck Program Rate Collection Services is PortCheck LLC