LONG BEACH, Calif., November 10, 2021—The West Coast MTO Agreement (WCMTOA) today announced that the Traffic Mitigation Fee (TMF) at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach will be […] Read More
Please see the following information from the Port of Los Angeles: (The original PDF document with links is available by clicking here) Read More
The West Coast MTO Agreement (WCMTOA) is a Marine Terminal Agreement filed with the Federal Maritime Commission as Agreement No. 201143. WCMTOA comprises the 12 container terminal operators serving in the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. The members of WCMTOA are as follows:
- APM Terminals Pacific Ltd.
- Pier A c/o SSA Marine
- Fenix Marine Services, Ltd.
- Total Terminals International, L.L.C.
- International Transportation Service, L.L.C.
- TraPac, LLC
- Long Beach Container Terminal, Inc.
- Yusen Terminals, Inc.
- Pacific Container Terminal c/o SSA Marine
- West Basin Container Terminal, L.L.C.
- C60 c/o SSA Marine
- Everport Terminal Services, Inc.